Unlock the power of Adobe Flash and bring stunning cartoons to life onscreen. You’ll start creating cartoons in the very first phase, and learn how to generate powerful, well-planned visuals that get your message across. This entertaining variant includes a comprehensive primer on the cartoon, a guided tour of this program’s applications, new examples, and tons of details on working with video.
Each chapter in this publication offers step-by-step Flash tutorials. Beginners will learn how to utilize the applications in no time, and experienced Flash designers can boost their abilities.
- Learn How to draw things, animate them and integrate your personal audio and video documents
- Insert interactivity, and use Exceptional effects, morphing, and even more
- Utilize Adobe AIR to produce a full size, desktop software with Flash
- Assess your job with the book’s online case files and finished cartoons
- Discover fresh Flash toolkits and attributes like Frameless Animation
- Learn how to automate your drawings and cartoons using ActionScript 3.0
With this book, you can get started using Flash CS5 with very little if any programming experience. You will learn in jargon-free Language just what you want to learn to use Flash efficiently while avoiding frequent pitfalls directly from the start.