Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
- Man's/Woman's Ladies Easy B Casual Shoes Tulip Not so expensive High-quality materials Beautiful and charming
- Elie Tahari Mustique Strappy Platform Sandals, Black, 9.5 US / 39.5 EU Display
- Women's Block Low Heel Ankle Strap Pointed Toe Flat Low Top Work Fashion Shoes 9
- Munro Yacht Slip On Coconut Women's Sneaker Sz 9.5N 4825
- Azura Women's Zazzou Pump Black Micro Suede Comfort Shoes
- Floral Womens Rhinestones Sweet Espadrilles Loafer Flat Slip On Flowers Shoes
- $135 BOUTIQUE 9 YVONNE Black Shiny Leather Strappy Designer Fashion Sandals 6
- Pedro Garcia High Heels Open Toe Sz 38
- PLEASER Shoes Blacklight Reactive Platform Mule ADORE-701UVG Neon Yellow Glitter
- NEW 9M TORY BURCH Medium Heels ETHEL Tan Beige Pumps Cap Toe Gold TT Logo
- $300- Irregular Choice Leather Cheetah Booties 7.5
- Cole Haan Women's Clara Grand Sandal 85mm Heeled - Choose SZ/Color
- NIB LOUBOUTIN FETISH PEEP TOE 150 LATTE WATERSNAKE FLORAL PLATFORM PUMPS 40.5
- Real Leather Flip Flops comfortable folk style hand-painted retro shoes slippers
- Aetrex Maria Black Studded Leather Quarter Strap Sandal SE250
- Christian Louboutin Black Suede Fringe Cutout "Deva" Sandals SZ 39
- Mr/Ms Nike Blazer "ugly Ducklings" Reputation first Wholesale trade buy online
- Nike Air Jordan RETRO 2 II Just Don C Beach RED BOX ONLY - JUST THE BOX Sz 9
- Nike Air Pegasus '89 PRM SE Running Shoes Black White Oreo SZ 10 (857935-100)
- Nike T-Lite XI Men's Shoes Trainers Training Fitness Running shoes 616544 NEW
- DS Men's AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH "Russell WestBrook" Sz 11/[332550 312] I
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.